Who would watch my film?

 Thriller target audiences


'Don't Worry Darling' - Directed by Olivia Wilde (2022)




I think that my target audience for this film would have quite an equal balance between male and female viewers and audiences, but might lean more towards females because of the romanticised aesthetic of the film. I think the film would be watched mainly by young people aged 18-25 or perhaps by older viewers at age 40-50 as it portrays quite a middle class lifestyle. Similarly, I think that the film would be viewed more by upper class audiences, as they would be able to relate to the two characters' lifestyles, as well as enjoy the classiness of the characters' actions and the setting of the film. The film also contains a very traditional representation of gender roles, with the woman dressed up and stylish and the man being presented as powerful (with him driving the car). Upper class viewers may enjoy this more.



Made with Padlet

Comments

Popular Posts