Progress #1

First draft of edit

This is the first draft of my edit for the 2 minute opening, which only includes the actual edits without the music, colour correcting and credits. I uploaded this to show my progress and also to show the chronological order of the shots.



From here, I need to work on colour correction, as most of the shots are very faded and the aim was to make them stand out, especially the red in the food because that's the main focus of the film. I also need to figure out what kind of sounds I wan to use in my film, so far I think I will use some diegetic sound over the footage, as the microphone didn't actually pick up on the sounds when it was originally shot. Finally, I will need to add the credits and titles, which I plan to use After Effects for.













Comments

Popular Posts